Subject: Re: Eugene Onegin HD cancelled in Montreal. Any one else?
From: Victor Han <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 22 Apr 2017 22:52:56 -0400

In Montreal the HD broadcast was cancelled, at least at the theater where we
we had tickets. They could not connect to the satellite, they said.

So, we got two vouchers for two tickets for future performance of our ch
choice.

We resigned went back to the car and listened to Anna in the letter scene
and Mattei as Onegin on the car radio. I intend to try see the repeat broadcas
broadcast.

NOW HERE IS THE QUESTION.
Has any other member or location had cancellations. Please report

Best,

Victor Han
Pointe Claire, QC, Canada