Subject: Re: Eugene Onegin HD
From: John Irving <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 22 Apr 2017 19:09:46 -0500

Enjoyed the radio broadcast and of course, I just loved Anna's portrayal!  In regards to one of narrators comments on the composer's sexual orientation...should it be relevant(?), and if so, isn't there a more appropriate characterization in terms of today's political correctness, that this could have been expressed?    I am referring to the use of the word "homosexual!"  Any comments?

     John

Sent from my iPad