Subject: Re: Eugene Onegin HD cancelled in Montreal. Any one else?
From: Sylvia Tedesco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 28 Apr 2017 19:32:48 -0400

Our transmission of Eugene Onegin HD was cancelled April 22nd in Hayward California before
the production started.  We got a refund (they scanned our tickets, which seems to indicate
the tickets are like boarding passes, luggage tags, etc. and contain all sorts of personal
information like credit card numbers, etc. that should be destroyed.)  We also a voucher for
future regular film.  I checked today and the refund was recorded.