Subject: Re: What operas have characters who sing?
From: "Sklenar, Robert John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 28 Apr 2017 17:18:01 +0000

On 4/28/17, 10:38 AM, "Discussion of opera and related issues on behalf of donald kane" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:
“It takes no expertise to be a notary”
it takes a high level of training and expertise to be a notary in a civil-law jurisdiction, which is where we encounter every operatic notary I can think of.  Unlike attorneys, they typically do not litigate, but they are responsible for drafting extremely complex legal instruments, especially in the area of estate planning.