Subject: Re: Eugene Onegin HD cancelled in Montreal. Any one else?
From: Mike Leone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 27 Apr 2017 19:56:20 +0000

A couple of years ago the theater in Chelsea--it had not yet changed owners at that time, I'm pretty sure--was unable to connect to the rebroadcast of Lulu so they showed the Met Otello instead.  Those of us who did not want to stay for Otello, yours truly included, got vouchers.  It's probably just as well; I was supposed to see Lulu live at the Met the next night and two full nights of Lulu in a row might have been too much of a good thing.  I used my voucher, which was only good for regular 2D and not 3D, a year or so later to see Star Wars VII; the theater had changed owners by that time, but they honored the voucher all the same.
Mike Leone
[log in to unmask] il Leone!