Subject: Re: My friend's review of the nutcase
From: Kirsten Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 22 Apr 2017 15:37:41 -0700

Funny you mentioned that. A couple of weeks ago during Traviata curtain
calls, Carmen Giannattasio ran to maestro Luisotti, jumped on him throwing
her arms around his neck and wrapping her legs around his torso (she's
petite, with Pat Racette like frame) and he made a couple of steps forward
with her attached to him like a Koala bear. I thought, "What if Gheorghiu
did that to Solti?!"

Grigolo used to tear open his shirt with T-shirt with some messages or
hearts underneath, I guess he didn't do that in Santa Monica at least....

Kirsten