Subject: Re: ROH Elisir and Don Carlo
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 26 Apr 2017 14:54:24 -0400

Kristin Lewis sang with Roberto Alagna in the Opera Orchestra of New York
Andrea Chenier several seasons ago.  I cannot say that it was the most
impressive La Mamma Morta I have ever heard.  She has a pleasant voice
and is attractive in appearance.  Even with the cancellations I am quite
certain that your visit will be a fine one and I am envious.

Angelo from Boston