Subject: Trump and Pav
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 21 Apr 2017 22:38:49 -0400

Pav's apartment was a block or so west of the Plaza hotel. His second wife was there with him for quite a time. I can imagine
They might have frequented many eateries there.
But during his campaign he used the Pav Nessun dorma without permission and received a bracing note saying that apart from not asking permission, he could not use the music because his political views were unwelcome. The language was stronger but I can not quote it.
So Drumpf and his fellow nursery school buddies knew quite specifically about Pav.
However it seems that his free form bloviations contain many impromptu flights of fancy.
Reminds me of a joke my father told me about Speedy Gonzales and a name dropper. It would be censored here but it is on target.