Subject: Re: Trump's gaffe regarding Pavarotti
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:43:02 -0500

Making a mistake about numbers is a simple gaffe. LYING about having a world renowned tenor as a friend, a man dead for ten years is not a slip up. It is a stupid lie.
BTW, who is this Moldavian looney on Opera-I Facebook who posts countless
Clips of obscure, and not very good singers, and heaps superlatives on them.

Patrick Byrne
Sent from my iPhone