Subject: Re: absolutely STUNNING mezzo soprano
From: Patrick Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 19 Apr 2017 12:10:11 -0400

I saw Maria Callas in concert in Kansas City in 1958, Roberta Peters with
our symphony, as well as Caballe, Sills, Pavarotti's recital debut at
Willaim  Jewell, as well as Fabiano's. Nathalie Stutzman at the Folly Theatre,
Coreilli  in Met Turandot tour, Maria Callas at the Met in the return in Tosca,
Galvany's  Abigaille in Cleveland, Deutekom in Vespri Siciliani, Troyanos
Amneris debut in  Omaha, Price's Trovatore at the Met, June Anderson's
Chicago Norma,Olivero's  Medea in both Dallas and Kansas City, Alvarez Radames at
the Met, Alvarez Duke  at the R.O.H.,DiDonato's Cenerentola in Kansas City,
Khoury's Rondine in Des  Moines, Della Jones Italiana in Algeri at E.N.O.,
Callas in 1974 in Dallas,  Chicago, Boston, and N.Y., Sutherland in Hoffman
in New Orleans, and too many to  remember.

Patrick Byrne

In a message dated 4/19/2017 10:49:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,