Subject: Re: >M. Berheimer Met / FT review
From: kurt youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 18 Apr 2017 16:07:16 -0500

Yeah, what the hell is this all about? Martin has always been an excellent reviewer.

Kurt Youngmann

> On Apr 18, 2017, at 3:50 PM, Miguel A De Virgilio <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> David you wrote:
>
> " Is it just me, or are all of Martin Bernheimer's reviews very superficial and shallow?"
>
> On the contrary Mr. Berheimer's reviews are witty and informative in an  organized manner.

“It's interesting to speculate how it developed that in two of the most anti-feminist institutions, the church and the law court, the men are wearing the dresses.”

—— Flo Kennedy, from her book, Color Me Flo — My Hard Life and Good Times