Subject: Re: absolutely STUNNING mezzo soprano
From: David Kubiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 18 Apr 2017 12:05:39 -0400

I have learned to resist judgment about any singer based on YouTube clips
with very echo-y acoustics.  I've been burned too many times when the voice
turns out to be several sizes smaller than expected.  This was especially
the case with a certain young tenor now before the public.

David Kubiak

____