Subject: Re: Onegin at the Met 4/15/17
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 17 Apr 2017 13:34:32 -0400

I’ve seen Joel Revzen several times over the years.  He was music director for Berkshire Opera before it’s demise a few years ago and he conducted some fine performances.  Then he went to Arizona as head of Arizona Opera (not sure of his title) and was there for a few years.  Good to see his name again.  He’s a good conductor and a nice guy,

Peggy