Subject: Re: Eugene Onegin at the Met on April 12
From: Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 Apr 2017 16:34:52 -0400

Thank you for this report, looking forward to hearing next weekend's HD even if not to seeing it;  I hated this ugly and boring staging when it first appeared a few years ago, and did not understand why they found it necessary replace the relatively recent version that "Dima" and  Renée performed the leads in, which was spare, elegant,  and beautiful.
Kati