Subject: Re: Eugene Onegin at the Met on April 12
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:04:31 -0400

Thank you Alain for a beautiful review of one of my favorite operas.
I am not at all surprised that her Nebs was top notch. I suspect when I see
the HD next week that I will like Mattei a bit better than the Russians in the
audience did. I so look forward to Dolgov's "Kuda,kuda", one of my top 5
favorite tenor arias.
But what of Kocan who sings that haunting Gremin's aria?  You didn't
mention him and I am hoping he hit a home run.

Modify your settings: