Subject: Parsifal on ORF Saturday
From: Mark Bartelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 14 Apr 2017 19:16:48 -0700

Earlier today I was thinking "Hey, today's Good
Friday.  So why haven't I noticed any Parsifal
broadcasts as we often see on this day?"  Then
I noticed that ORF will have one Saturday (at
10:30am PDT, 1:30pm EDT):

        http://oe1.orf.at/programm/463189

As I'd sort of expected, it looks like a pretty
eurotrashy sort of production, but at least one
that I might actually find interesting to attend.

Also, is it just a coincidence, but is one of the
character's resemblance to Donald Trump merely a
coincidence, or is it intentional?  (And if it's
the latter, why?)

Have any list members seen this one live?