Subject: Re: Ney Matogrosso
From: Sergio da Silva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 14 Apr 2017 01:13:12 -0400

Wow One of my favorite singers in Brazil, here he is singing the aria from the  pearl fishers by Bizet, hear at approximately 3 minutes and 23 seconds

https://youtu.be/ymZa5Nl2-L4

I don't think he ever called himself a countertenor it's more of a lyric tenor.
There is another Brazilian singer who is more of a countertenor his name is Edison Cordeiro, see link below  where he is singing the Habanera from Carmen

https://youtu.be/pOJb5CteMpg

Sent from my iPad