Subject: Re: [Norton AntiSpam]Re: La Traviata Met Cast
From: Kathleen Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 13 Apr 2017 18:17:39 -0400

It is a little amazing to me that someone who didn't see or hear this
performance is so quick to condemn from hearsay how the soprano
sounded.  To my ears, she sounded better than the soprano I heard on
Saturday, who was scheduled to sing this night.  I suspect she was
already coming down with what ailed her on Tuesday.  So much conjecture
with so little knowledge.

--
Kathy Boyce

New Hampshire
And the night shall be filled with music... Longfellow
http://www.cafepress.com/operabayreuth