Subject: Re: [Norton AntiSpam]Re: La Traviata Met Cast
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 12 Apr 2017 23:12:53 -0400

Yes - but when you have a "production" that is defined only by a sofa, a clock, and a grim
reaper/stalker-ish doctor, specific staging (and even more importantly, specific interaction
between the characters) becomes all the more crucial. I wouldn't wanted to have seen
anyone simply park and bark this one. They could've just done the Verdi Requiem instead, lol.