Subject: Re: La Traviata Met Cast
From: Jay & Ralph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:48:53 -0400

Was the performance saved?
Or did she just save incompetent management from refunds?

She should have been prepared if indeed she was a designated cover
and She should know if she can, at the very least, sing the notes.
If she can't sing the notes and know minimal stage directions
a professional would have withdrawn.

 No one wins here, least of all the paying audience.