Subject: Re: La Traviata Met Cast
From: Patrick Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:43:01 -0400

Saved? Oy! The Met doesn't have an understudy? We are not talking about
whether she knew her way around the sets. The music, the score, the markings.
She is the worst soprano I have ever heard. Who makes these decisions?
Gelb? We  all know what a fine ear he has.
We can only long for a Parma audience who would have taken things into
their own hands.

Patrick Byrne

In a message dated 4/12/2017 1:33:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,