Subject: Brazilian singer
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 12 Apr 2017 00:27:55 -0400

I just saw a documentary about a prodigious Brazilian pop singer who whose output is imaginative, constantly evolving and encompasses a number of styles. Sometimes folk, jazz, songbook.
His visual aspect is at times fantastical as he incorporates the natural world, historic references, and has a pro Miri in that reminds me of Nijinsky. I can't think of one song that would be typical.
He has a website that does not seem to work that well , at least for me.
He sings in head voice and some critic called him a countertenor. I dunno.

Look him up.
Ney Matogrosso.
Cheers
RP