Subject: Re: La Traviata Met Cast
From: Donald S <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 11 Apr 2017 20:42:43 -0700

Peteryako was asked this afternoon to sing and had never seen or been onstage for this production. She deserved a pass and thanks. But Domingo was short breathed and in places voiceless. In others there was voice but he remained short of breath. It's time. The man is at least 76 and should give it up and pass the torch to a younger generation. I don't care if he still sells tickets - the idiots don't know what they are getting and if they think this was good singing tonight then I guess they deserve it. Attila Ayan was OK. He didn't embarrass himself or Verdi.

Donald

Sent from my iPad