Subject: Berlin Ring Cycle tickets
From: Roger Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 10 Apr 2017 08:18:55 +0000

Greetings everyone
My friend Ken Grundy has contacted me regarding a pair of tickets for the last ever Götz Friedrich Ring Cycle in Berlin. Mr Grundy is the owner of Maestro Touring and is taking a group of opera enthusiasts to this cycle. You can be sure that this is a bona fide offer. Mr Grundy's credentials can be seen at his website http://maestrotouring.com/music-arts-tours
Roger D BellLancashireEngland

He can be contacted on  [log in to unmask]
His text reads:=-

I have had two late drop outs but Deutsche Oper (most disappointingly) will not put them back on sale even though they are sold out. The couple who can't come aren't insured because of a medical technicality so I want to mitigate their loss as best I can.
Performances are Rheingold (Thursday 13th) Walkure (Friday 14th) Siegfried Sat 15th) and Gotterdammerung Monday 17th April. The seats are together in 1 Rang Loge B and are second category (€596 per set of four tickets). I would be happy to accept a reasonable offer