Subject: Re: Comforting Quotes
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Apr 2017 09:20:28 -0500

I don't believe it either.  Madame Ludwig is nearing ninety.  At her age, she can say what she likes, whether she still is playing with a full deck of cards or not.  As far as Genevieve's Castle Room is concerned, I pay no attention.  If I see in incoming post from there, I simply delete it and trash it immediately.   GCR puts out the bait and everyone who responds gives GCR creditability.  Ignore, Ignore, ignore!