Subject: Re: To This We've Come
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 Apr 2017 21:17:13 -0400

Wow, what a cast! The Met archives show that this was on March 25, 1961. I
also noticed that Mignon Dunn appeared as one of Serving Women that night,
around the same time when she sang Amneris, Azucena, Brangaene ... talk
about luxury casting!

So glad to see Uhde's name. His '50s Bayreuth Dutchman is a favorite of
mine.

Vesna