Subject: Re: Celso Abelo?
From: James Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 4 Apr 2017 00:27:15 +0000

David - I sent this via aol - did you get it - you don't have to reply about the message - I like Abelo

David

Listen to the first act aria "da duel di che a lei" with Burrows (sic) from the Sills recording - it is sung complete
as I imagine Rubini sang it - not cut up as it is sung today and tell me what you think of this tenor scene - and who
can sing like this today
sincerely -
jim Eaton