Subject: A little consciousness raising
From: Jason Victor Serinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 Apr 2017 12:37:20 -0700

Without wishing to wade into the middle of the recent controversy over
bathroom use, let alone take sides, I wish to gently point out that
transexuals are not necessarily transvestites, and that transexuals are
both women and men. I would also note that women are legally permitted to
use the men's room in California (and perhaps other states), and that many
do, especially when the line to the women's room is long. Furthermore, in
many countries, women and men share the same bathroom.

Please not as well that many members of the community prefer to call
themselves queer. Hence, the term LGBTQ is commonly employed.

jason victor serinus