Subject: Re: To This We've Come
From: Rudi Van den Bulck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 Apr 2017 21:36:44 +0200

While I agree with Bob that her Consul aria is first-class rendition, Borkh
herself considered the final duet with Tucker from Chenier (live) as of her
most cherished moments. For good reason a book on her is called "Not only
Salomé". Here's a link to a  review of her most interesting record I posted
on operanostalgia, several years ago.

http://www.operanostalgia.be/html/inge_borkh.html

Here's a link to the Chenier finale :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tCZ-yioBX0