Subject: Re: TO THIS WE'VE COME . . .
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 Apr 2017 08:17:01 -0400

David: Where in the world did I go wrong?
I never perceived Winter's dialogue to be a slap at the LGBT scene at all.
Did I miss a stronger "inner meaning" or something?
Simply put, I believe he was referring to the fact that likely a majority of
women are embarrassed by having to share bathrooms with the other sex
which, to my way of thinking, would also include a transvestite who would
be rather reticent to find a man in the john.

Modify your settings: