Subject: Re: Respighi
From: Kathleen Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 Apr 2017 02:54:52 -0400

I have seen Michael several times in Boston in the past few years and he
has always delivered a good performance. I won't be able to see this,
although I will be in the city next weekend, but completely booked.
Enjoy - sorry not to see you, Frank.

--
Kathy Boyce

New Hampshire
And the night shall be filled with music... Longfellow
http://www.cafepress.com/operabayreuth