Subject: see you at the opera in DC or NYC in April
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Apr 2017 06:47:56 -0400

Hi folks returned from an opera-less 2 weeks European tour of Paris, Vienna and Madrid and am headed back to the opera starting tonight.

Let me know if you will be at any of the following and maybe we can meet up!

Saturday, April 1 (eve) opening night of LUCY at UrbanArias, Atlas Perf Arrts Center, DC

Wed, April 5 (matinee)-WAR PAINT on Broadway, NYC

Wed, April 5 (evening)-GLIMMERGLASS Gala, NYC

Saturday, April 8 (matinee)-RAGTIME-Ford's Theater DC

Sunday, April 16(matinee)-CHICAGO-Kennedy Center DC

Thursday, April 20-Vocal Arts DC presents Anne SCHWANEWILMS in recital (UDC)

Friday, April 21-DER ROSENKAVAILIER at the Met -NYC

Saturday, April 22(matinee)-Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on Broadway, NYC

Monday, April 24-Wolf Trap Legacy Dinner

Sunday, April 30-dual recital with Susanna Phillips & Eric Owens at UDC

ALAN SAVADA of Washington, DC