Subject: TO THIS WE'VE COME ( pertnent example)
From: David Shengold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 Apr 2017 04:04:03 +0000

   Now  ( below) all we LGBT posters know the charity with which Mr. Kane regards us. Presumably he also regards straight couple who marry or re-marry after childbearing or -conceiving years are passed as similarly "perverse", since their sex acts are perforce not devoted to species procreation.
*Who knew*?
Getting back to opera, I hope everyone has heard three classic versions of the perverse composer Menotti's aria from THE CONSUL that form this subject line: the creatrix of Madga Sorel ( on video in 1960!), the first Magda in Europe and one of America's most versatile singers ever.

All are on Youtube:
Search for:
To This We've Come from the Consul - Patricia Neway

Mein Kind Ist Tot (Der Konsul, 3. Akt) (2009 Remastered Version)

Eileen Farrell Sings "To this we've come," From Menotti's The Consul