Subject: Re: Christa Ludwig and Vishnevskaya
From: Ron Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 2 Apr 2017 14:01:06 -0400

My own personal recollection of Christa Ludwig was sharing the stage with her and Sixten Ehrling and the Detroit Symphony Orchestra performing the Brahms Alto Rhapsody.  She sang alto and I sang bass…in the men’s chorus.  I remember leaving after the concert thinking, “What just happened?”

> On Apr 2, 2017, at 10:32 AM, Estelle Gilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Yes, Ludwig and Winterreise at the MET with Levine

Ron Magnuson