Subject: Re: TO THIS WE'VE COME . . .
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 2 Apr 2017 13:51:22 -0400

It's such an old fashioned and childish way as it is now.
It is simple enough to just have an entire line-up of single enclosed
cubicles with a small sink inside and a lock on the door and do
away with urinals and all of those sinks and dryers, thereby utilizing space
in a much more constructive way.

The crack at Signor Winter was uncalled for.  I must agree with him that I
too am not all that crazy to have anyone listening to me in the cubicle,
women or otherwise. Call me too modest.

My above suggestion would do away with all that and save plenty of space
in the bargain so that there could be more cubicles installed instead of just
5 or 6.