Subject: Re: TO THIS WE'VE COME . . .
From: Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 2 Apr 2017 12:32:31 -0400

That was a mean-spirited April Fool's "joke". I'm sure that it not the Best from Boston.

On Sat, 1 Apr 2017 03:33:28 -0400, RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Rueters is reporting that, effective today, patrons of the Met will find that signs have
been posted at the entry to all of the opera house's restrooms requiring that transgender
people use the restrooms  corresponding to the sex listed on their birth certificates.
Peter Gelb has declined to comment on the change other than to say that the signs speak
for themselves.