Subject: Re: TO THIS WE'VE COME . . .
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 2 Apr 2017 10:49:58 -0400

I fail to see what was funny about any of this from the outset.  Aside
from the question of who is who, or what is what, genetically, the
escalating problem of inadequate facilities is real.  The unisex cubicle
therefore, seems to me the best possible way to go.  I have never been
happy to share a public rest room with any other person of any gender.
In any case, the lines will probably continue to lengthen.

dtmk