Subject: Re: TO THIS WE'VE COME . . .
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 2 Apr 2017 13:46:03 +0000

That is a very well-reasoned and balanced analysis, MDW. Appropriate even
if the original post was an April Fool thing.

Unfortunately there is little desire - by either side - to resolve the
issue. Each side sees and uses it as a handy polarization device. You have
been castigated here, I see, for trying to generate heat, rather than
light...that is to be expected.