Subject: Regina as Zinka
From: Charles Handelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Apr 2017 16:55:45 -0400

Regina as Zinka

Dec.2, 1944.Zinka Cancelled Trovatore..Resnik made Met debut instead of
Santuzza later on. Zinka DENIED this (Hey...look at the annals, you Kunc!!).
 Rumor has it...and I would LOVE to believe it..that a lady gave Zinka a
black eye,finding her hubby in bed with Zinka.....I wish it were

On the phone one night, Resnik did a Zinka BETTER than Zinka, saying,"She
never replace me." I just cracked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modify your settings: