Subject: Re: TO THIS WE'VE COME . . .
From: Leslie Barcza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Apr 2017 11:09:06 -0400

One of the sad facts about alternative facts / fake news, is that April 1st isn't what it used to
be.

I can't tell. Is this a jest or a real report? And what's worse, i never know when i am
supposed to laugh. The President of the United States puts his small hand on a Bible. He
begins to swear some sort of oath. Does anything he say merit trust or belief?

Or is it all one big joke? I'm not laughing.

  https://barczablog.com/