Subject: Renay
From: Marianne Dubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Apr 2017 13:31:18 -0400

I happened to hear at least parts of an interview with Ms. Fleming on PBS yesterday (4/6/2017)
while driving around town (me, not Ms.Fleming).  There were references to a book she has
evidently written, and I am not under the impression that she has plans to retire in the near
When some years ago she was Desdemona to Domingo's Otello, I was greatly impressed and
perhaps a bit surprised at how excellent she was in the role.  I was reminded of it when she
mentioned it during the PBS interview.

For anyone who might enjoy it, here is the link to one of her "Song to the Moon" versions on

This one from Prague, which always reminds me of a few months I once spent there in school.
Ms. Fleming sang several versions of it, accessible via the link.

Keeping fingers crossed for a nice weekend.

Modify your settings: