Subject: Fleming Not Retiring From Opera
From: Anthony Perovich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Apr 2017 10:54:52 -0400

"I never said that I was stepping away from the opera stage for good.
Never, never, never did I say that to anybody," Fleming insisted in a phone
conversation from her home in New York City earlier today.

http://www.npr.org/sections/deceptivecadence/2017/04/06/522876028/hold-up-ren-e-fleming-is-not-retiring-from-opera?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170406

Nick Perovich