Subject: Re: I was not kidding you.
From: Olga Bourlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 31 Mar 2017 16:11:25 -0700

I have no idea what "feminist" means .... civil and equal rights and
responsibilities for women that men have is about all I can succinctly come
up with.  I'm all for gender equality (under the law, which doesn't mean
all people are all exactly alike ... and thank goodness for that!)

I read this book and found it a bit dense but interesting:

https://www.amazon.com/Feminist-Perspective-Opera-Interpretation-Musikwissenschaft/dp/3643905378