Subject: Re: instantly recognizable voices / new baritone
From: "SUBSCRIBE OPERA-L Vince C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Mar 2017 19:23:23 -0400

There's no baritonal heft to his voice because he's a LYRIC baritone.  I
heard him in recital and while the voice is not large, it projects beautifully
and I had NO problem hearing him.  And if you can't hear that his voice is
instantly recognizable, you must be deaf.  There are people on this list who
think Patricia Racette has an instantly recognizable voice.  Those people
are deaf.  This young baritone has a fine, very distinctive voice.

Modify your settings: