Subject: Re: RIP Roberta Knie
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 28 Mar 2017 09:01:41 -0700

Frank, this is typical.  It took the NY Times almost a week to report the
death of Kurt Moll.  We lost an important part of the legacy of the NYC
Opera, Elisabeth Carron in December and it was never noted in the Times.
This is our American culture right now and it will get worse when the NEA,
NPR and NEH disappear, which they just might under Trumpolini and the
Philistines.  I don't blame the writers at the Times, they are a pretty
decent and knowledgeable bunch, its their bosses who control what they
write and the amount of space they are given.  In a desperate attempt to
regain readership, the Times has embraced the pop culture - but it ain't
gonna work!  They people they are trying to reach, don't read the Times.

Donald