Subject: The Next Anna Netrebko
From: "SUBSCRIBE OPERA-L Vince C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 28 Mar 2017 02:24:04 -0400

There I said it.

This young soprano has it all.  Looks, VOICE(!!!!!!!!!!!), technique, passion, slim body.  I
predict a HUGE career for her in opera if she decides to pursue one.  This is a GREAT
voice.  I am not exaggerating.  I heard her in person and I had chills up and down my
spine.  The audience gasped when she first opened her mouth.  It was that high quality of
a voice.  It's not a small voice, either.  She can pump out the volume when needed.

On Sunday, February 19, 2017, I attended a music recital at Bethlehem Lutheran Church
Encinitas, San Diego County, California.  One young soprano sang in the recital.  She had
amazing voice.  I captured two videos of her singing.  Her name is Cassandra
Kevizian (Geuvjehizian?).  I do not know if I spelled her name correctly.  She is part
Armenian.  Her voice
sounds better live, but the two videos give you a good idea of the quality of her voice.
She is a petite lady, but has a big voice.  She grew up in San Diego County.  I do not
have her contact info.  I am just a fan.

Modify your settings: