Subject: Re: Whatever Happened to....
From: Greg Keesler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Mar 2017 20:09:08 -0400

I looked on his website and he's doing very little singing these days, maybe
one or two engagements a month...no opera, only concerts.  It looks like his
last opera performances were in January 2016.

http://jamesvalenti.com/schedule/

Greg K.

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:34:10 -0400, Katalin Mitchell
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>He is singing in Europe.
>

>> On Mar 24, 2017, at 7:23 PM, Paul Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>> ....Tenor James Valenti?
>>
>> Seriously, while surfing thru YouTube I ran across many excellent &amp;
impressive selections of songs,  arias, duets.  He possesses/ed a strong,
ringing large lirico voice, accompanied by good looks & an athletic stage
presence & I thought his star should have risen quickly.  From what I gather,
he was a Met audition winner & then went on to sing leading roles throughout
the USA, even had a Met contract.  However, from around 2014 or so,
nothing/zip/nada.