Subject: Whatever Happened to....
From: Paul Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:23:53 -0400

....Tenor James Valenti?

Seriously, while surfing thru YouTube I ran across many excellent & impressive selections of songs,  arias, duets.  He possesses/ed a strong, ringing large lirico voice, accompanied by good looks & an athletic stage presence & I thought his star should have risen quickly.  From what I gather, he was a Met audition winner & then went on to sing leading roles throughout the USA, even had a Met contract.  However, from around 2014 or so, nothing/zip/nada.

Anyone have the “scoop”?

Modify your settings: