Subject: Steber & Mozart
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Mar 2017 09:50:55 -0400

I stand corrected. That story was told to me by Emile Renan. I do agree that first teachers have the most lasting impact. She studied with him for 6 years at NEC before she even go to the big time. her progress through roles was great - starting with the Forest Bird is just the way to build a career. She had time to get used to the stage,a nd sh was ready when that countess came along.

I just bought Ms Mac’s book on Amazon. If I think it has merit I will let you know. Bad reviews I do not share.

RP