Subject: Re: Steber's notable strengths as a Mozartian
From: David Shengold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 24 Mar 2017 13:14:26 +0000

Steber like Margaret Price, Lorengar and Rethberg  never genuine Mozartian singers.

Tebaldi's brillant San Francsco Opera Countess best Mozartian performance ever. Trill flawless and style completely right. Tebaldi's instrument unlike bad jokes Schwarzkopf,  della Casa, Jurinac perfectly in tune and with crystalline high notes until retirement in 1976.
Tebaldi only true Mozart singer.
"I haff spoken."